I really like Neogen Dermalogy product. And of course Neogen Bio-Peel Gauze Peeling is one of them. Neogen offers a wide range of skincare products although it tends to pricey side the qualities itself are questionless great. What i have is a Green Tea.
Moreover, as far as I know all Neogen products are cruelty free. And here is, ingredients list as per CosDNA
The packaging is a large and simple plastick container which holds 30 pads and exfoliating juices, ready to use. Despite the fact that it contains alcohol denat, it doesn’t irritate me. The smell is so refreshing and nice. I’m digging it!
Neogen Bio-Peel Gauze Peeling itself is described as a gentle exfoliating pad that offers all the benefits of chemical and mechanical exfoliating in one. It provides gentle yet effective exfoliation of dead skin cells and impurities.(30 pads)
• Lactic acid (AHA) penetrate deep into your pores, to clean out dead skin cells and debris that can clog pores
• Blended with Green Tea Extract that helps tighten pores & prevent melanin production
• Contains Centella Asiatica Extract to enhance skin firmness & repair skin damage
• Dead skin cells are sloughed off the surface of the skin using the unique 3 layer pad technology
• Skin appears visibly clearer, smoother & moisturized
• Dermatologist tested & Perfect for all skin types
How to use:
I really love this peeling gauze! Thia product product provides soft and gentle yet effective exfoliation.
Actually there are three different types of peeling gauzes : Wine, lemon and green tea. So far, Green tea is my favorite. Gives me super soft skin with no irritation. Pad is so big and saturated. I use it twice a week and afterwards my skin feels smoother, brighter, clerer and moisturized. And I can see an impressive improvement in my complexion.
L i k e
- Easy and fast to use
- Gives a prominent result
- Less acnes
- Refreshing scent
D i s l i k e
- Quite expensive
I give this Neogen products 4.5/5. And I will definitely repurchase it. Have you tried one of these? What do yoi think?