Hi all, It’s another mask’s night. Right now it’s a Missha Pure Source Cell Sheet Mask. This is actually my first time trying sheet mask from Missha. And either way first impression is important. As important as whether I’m going to give this/another from-the- same-brand sheet mask another shot!
Described as sheet mask containing green tea essence in its compact cell fabric keeps sensitive skin moist and calm
With its compact woven cell, this mask adheres lightly to skin to effectively delivers active ingredients.
- Cell Sheet for Maximum Comfort : Compact woven cells hold active ingredients for effective delivery to the skin
- Twice Fermented Natural Essential Sources : Fermented naturally once and then in a jar a second time, double fermentation allows for pure extraction of the essential source and natural energy
Volume : 21gram
How to use :
- After washing your face, prepare the skin with toner
- Spread the seet mask evenly over the face
- Leave it for 15-20 minutes and remove the mask
- Gently pat until fully absorbed
Ingredients list :
Water(Aqua), Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat., Allantoin, Betaine, Caprylyl Glycol, Aspergillus/Camellia Sinensis Leaf Ferment Extract Filtrate, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Chlorphenesin, Hydrolyzed Chitosan, Phenyl Trimethicone, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Fragrance(Parfum), Trideceth-9, Phytic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Eriobotrya Japonica Leaf Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sucrose, Sodium Hyaluronate, Mineral Salts, Hexadimethrine Chloride, Ethylhexylglycerin
The packaging: simple and looks very refreshing
The scent : only a hint of green tea. Smells nice though 😊
What I feel :
Once applied, the first thing I noticed is a warm sensation. Almost like stinging sensation lasted in whole masking process! And I’m surprised because this mask is meant to calm a sensitive skin. I think this mask is a fail! not terribly just doesn’t do what its described.😯
But! It does hydrate. An average hydration. And I can say I don’t feel discomfort with the stickiness after removing the mask.
As you can see there is no left essence/juices to slap on. So it’s a bit disappointing. Yes, the sheet is saturated enough but an extra essence will add another good point. 😆
The mask is a little bit off for me. It’s way too wide. And doesn’t fit in everyway. But it’s fine with mask thickness. Not to thick nor too thin. Like I say-average!
L i k e
- Affordable around $1-2
- Doesn’t feel sticky
- Can easily obtain in Korean online store
D i s l i k e
- Stinging sensation
- Doesn’t do what it described
I think it’s just an average sheet mask. I won’t recommend nor repurchase this mask again. Therefore I’m rating this 3/5.