Night cream has always been an important of my night skincare regime. Because I want my skin absolutely flawless when waking up in the morning. And this one, has up to the challenge! I’ve been using this 3 weeks in my night cream’s rotation.
I received this cream in my Althea Box : Mermaid box
Which is Rire : Lucent White Pearl Cream. So it’s about time to review it.
Described as :
1. Cream can change your dry and rough skin into a radiant skin that glows from the inside!
2. Contains pearl extracts of 1360ppm, pearl powders of 60ppm.
3. Whitening and anti-wrinkle cosmetics.
4. Contains five kinds flower extracts! Peaony, Lily of the valley, Magnolia liliflora DESR, Leontopodium alpinum, Lilium candidum extracts.
5. Pearl extracts and pearl powders inside the cream makes your face look more distinct and lively.
6. Completed functionality reporting with Ministry of Food and Drug Safety Contains adenosine and niacinamide.
7. Eating two pills a day, in the morning and evening, can improve your skin texture.
How to use :
1. Use a spatula to take out 3 to 4 pearl capsules and an appropriate amount of essence.
2. Crush pearl capsules and mix them well with the essence.
3. Evenly spread the formula and gently absorb them into the skin.
I’m so into the packaging, it’simple, round with Lucent White Pearl Cream written on it. And about the scent, it smells powdery but I’m uncertain of it. There is just no distinctive scent.
It looks like marbles, aren’t they? I think they beautiful with lots of sheen.
Under application (in the last step of skin care), I only take two pearl and some essence, crush it until it becomes a cream. And what i like the most, it shows beautiful little sparks and tone up my complexion. As well as moist my skin. But I still don’t see an improvement in anti-wrinkle section though.
What I don’t akin is it feels a bit sticky – in ok way, I mean I still can tolerate it. 😑
Ingredients list as shown on the box :
It does contain Pearl Powder and Pearl Extract so no wonder you got lots glittery specks. Since I’ve got combination skin I’m worried this product will make my skin oily. But it doesn’t! So it’s great! 😚
I think this one is a fun product with cute packaging and stuff.
L i ke
- Affordable around $14-16 (It’s cheaper since I got this in a box)
- Fun products
- Brightening effect
- Moist the skin
- Can be used with any skin type
- Easy to get on available Korean online shops
D i s l i k e
- A bit sticky under application
I’m rating this 4/5. But I will not repurchase since I want to try another night cream. 😆